You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement, either by calling 01603 660661 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than;
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods
(c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
The right to cancel does not apply to the following kind of contracts
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly, which includes Hampers.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods or other goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery. (This will probably be the case for make-up items like lipstick or underwear, swimwear, earrings or sterile items where the hygiene seal is broken or removed.)
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of Gift Hampers
Please contact us directly you have any questions as to whether the product you have purchased or wish to cancel complies to one of the right to cancel exemptions.